Statcounter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dating A Less Intelligent Guy, Anyone?

I found this at the web...Not sure if it's related to this topic, but just let have it here...Hahahaa


First…how do you know that the guy is less intelligent than you? How do you measure Intelligence? Highest certificate? How? Hahahaha. Got you there. Actually the question of whether someone is less or more intelligent is already difficult to comprehend. Attraction happens beyond all kinds of definition. You can just get attracted to someone without even knowing his last name. And now , can you wait until you learn about his education background? Hahahaa. Trust me, theories don't always work.

Ok, back to the topic. My answer is…YES. From the history itself, I think, so far…all the guys I hooked up with before are below my certificate level. If you asked me why I hooked up with them , I have my own reasons. These guys have good senses. They were fun to be with and they all have something that attracted me. I like when the guys are humble and at the same time, know their own qualities with or without my approval. In the other hand, I found more than one guys that I associated with, who actually felt intimidated by me. They thought I’m beyond their reach and above their standard. If the guys have this kind of thinking to begin with, I already know they are not FIGHTERS. Uh-Oh…Bad Sign. What more can I expect from them? 

To be honest with you, maybe something that affects this is also about certain traits that I have. I am comfortable to be with someone who doesn’t judge me, who doesn’t find my weaknesses and who thinks I am a great person. YES. I mean it. It’s painful to put it in words, as if I am too full of myself, but YOU TRY. Maybe you come up with some sentence almost similar to that too. I’m sure there are a lot of other ladies who agree with me. When I date a less intelligent guy, most likely he has a lot to learn from me. It makes it really interesting when he’s the type who wants to learn. I enjoy it when I can share many things with him and he appreciates it. I feel so useful that way. In the other hand, if I date a more intelligent guy, I feel like I am evaluated every minute. I hate it. I hate it when I have to feel distanced because I think his standard is too high for me. I hate it when he laughs at my mistakes and I don’t like to be cynically told that I am stupid. I want to be COMFORTABLE and to feel like I belong there beside him. I like to just freely say and do what I want and he appreciates everything from me. So, I am sorry if the less intelligent guys can offer me this and not the more intelligent ones.

Another reason why I think I am comfortable dating less intelligent guys is because I know who I am. I am just an average person, with a very low-profile lifestyle. Some guys who don’t know me well , might think I am one high-maintenance lady, when the fact is I’M NOT. With all that first impressions things that guys could have for me, IMAGINE how much courage should a less intelligent man has to still want to approach me and get to know me. That spirit of “wanting to win” is a turn-on to me. 
 This movie has something to do with this topic. Entertaining movie, I can say...hehhe


This issue arises when recently it’s reported in one online daily news that Guys prefer to date less intelligent girls because they seem to be working harder to maintain the relationship with the guys and would make the guy as their priority compared to the more intelligent girls. Maybe because they think the more intelligent girls are not afraid to lose their men because they are independent, self-sufficient and they have more options. I want to comment on this. Yes, the news could be right about the priority thing. But it’s just looking at the guy’s need. Don’t talk about priority or struggle in a relationship when it’s guys who always bring trouble to a relationship. It’s always about another woman that catches their eyes and stuff like that. Bottom line is, IF YOU MAKE YOURSELF WORTHY to have their priority, you don’t need to necessarily date a less intelligent girl to get that. To me, this news is just highlighting the easy way out for the guys who are NOT UP for challenges, who like to be FREE doing what their want without RISKING the relationship. They want to have less risk of losing, and still be doing their “extra-activity” behind the girl’s back. They want to be the one who have more options and still have their girl waiting patiently for them and not having to worry that the girl would leave him. Intelligent women are dangerous because they know when to be suspicious, they ask the most difficult questions and they have ways to catch you red-handed.

You guys want to do your manly thing without losing anything. And you guys prefer girls who don’t answer you back, you listen and follow what you say and will never stop missing you even when you are busy screwing some girl whose last name you don’t even know. Is this what you want, guys? Aha…Don’t tell me I’m wrong but PROVE IT to your girl.
 
As for ladies like me who don’t mind dating less intelligent guys, maybe you can say that it’s also for the selfish reason. Especially with my personality that most people refer to as “ someone who always wants to win”, so it’s just easy for me to win when I deal with less intelligent guys. WRONG. He might be less knowledgeable and informative compared to me, but he’s still the one who wears the pants. I DON’T WANT TO take a man’s job in a relationship. I want to be controlled and I want to listen to him when he speaks. I am not a queen control although I do sound bossy at times. I always let my man be the man. So I don’t just blindly pick any less intelligent guys to date unless he has strong characters that can control me, tame me and calm me; who has the courage to win and improve. And I’m sure you  men can laugh at your friends who are more intelligent but are cowards and losers. I’m not sure if ANY of the girls (more or less intelligent, want to date them).

Hey hey…LOOK…Stop categorizing… Less or More intelligent guys and gals…we all have something in common…we are all Intelligent!!! (Just less or more)… *giggles. What’s left is  for us to use it and get the best! Whoever you pick to date, if you give your very best, it gonna work out, God willing. :)

No comments: