Statcounter

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guys And Their 10%


Aha. What The Heck Is That 10%?

I still remember when someone posed this question in the chatroom. “Which do you prefer, a handsome guy or a macho guy?” I answered, Of course macho guys.” Handsome is just the face, and face is only like 10% of him, and macho is more like the 90% of him.” How can I rely on just 10% of him? Hahahaha. Now you know what I mean by 10%.

[256] and her wandering eyes. OMG. She actually admits it!! Hahahaha (Erks…Me, I mean…hehe)

I think this is not the first time that I tell you guys that I DO have wandering eyes. I appreciate Nice Views and I appreciate cuteness and beauty In Everything. Aha…So? What makes you think this doesn’t include guys and their handsomeness?! Oh come on…It’s like, it’s whether guys or girls everyway. We can’t run away from good-looking hunks around us. /me evil grinzzz… *Lols. Kidding! I mean, No Kidding! Hahahaha

Well, Yes…I really like the sight of handsome guys. Again, looks are subjective. Many people say that Brad Pitt is handsome, but I don’t think he’s handsome. He’s more into the Macho type. It’s the way he brings himself that makes him attractive. Maybe how he talks. How he moves. Everything contributes to Not so much about the looks, actually! But as a whole, he’s still a good-looking guy. Good looking means someone who is good to look at. Yeah, direct translation. Hahaha. Tom Cruise is in the handsome category. Although he's short and all, but the face is handsome. Of course we speak about face when we talk about handsomeness. So when I say that “this or that certain guy” is handsome, what I mean is, The Face. Not the whole thing. Just 10%!


I have associated with quite a few handsome guys. Some of them only have their 10% as an attraction and not more than that. Some of these guys know that they have this asset of being handsome, unfortunately, they think that it’s ENUFF to make the girls go all crazy about them. They think that with that handsome face, they can simply snap their fingers and the girls will follow their command. Hahahaha. Should I ask these guys to Think Again?

I usually let the guy know he’s handsome if I think so. If I do that, it doesn’t mean Anything more than just a notification. Don’t think that your 10% can make a girl fall all over you. Don’t think that your 10% is enough for you to make a complete collection of part-time lovers and don’t think that your 10% is all you need to be a reigned Casanova. The answer is NO. Your handsomeness is just 10% of you and who says it’s Anything Much? I don’t care if you guys want to reverse this for the girls. Maybe you can do that but do it in your blog, cos now it’s my blog so it’s my turn. Hahahaha… Kidding :PP



Beside handsome, being well built, you guys should also know by now that I like rugged guys. I am attracted to guys who are kinda expressive, the way that makes them look More A Man. For example, Tattoo. Your tattoo, alongside your 10%, are gonna catch my eyes. If you have a gifted talent of good listener and then, showing (or faking?) some amount of good heart and good head on your shoulder, Aha! That’s Bingo. I’ve found a few of them and the advantage to appear in my life in the right time and place, he might just be the most special in my life for that season. Yes, for a certain season as long as he’s still worthy to be there. When something goes wrong, you prove yourself to be not more than a sucky boyfriend, you tell lies, you can’t set your eyes and heart for one girl only, guess what… Who cares about your 10% anymore. It’s funny when some think that they definitely gonna bring around that 10% and start on clean slate of a new drama. You can do that to some girls, but not all.


Guys are sometimes more obsessed over womanly beauty, than girls to manly beauty. They would start putting your picture on their laptop wallpaper and even handphone. Aha. Sounds familiar? Hahaha. Guess what, for some reasons these guys might think that their 10% should be serving the same purpose too…maybe right to some, but Not All. Just because you’re handsome, it doesn’t mean your face is the first thing she wants to see early in the morning. This happened to me not long ago. The man earned his spot in my life and I appreciate his good looks and sometimes flattered him for that. I always told him when I like to see certain picture or which pic of him was my favourite. Maybe he felt so flattered. Maybe he thought [256] doesn’t compliment people that easily. Ok, fine. He had his reasons. One thing he did not know, I NEVER save any of his 10% picture(s) in my laptop, not to mention in my handphone. He caught me with a sweet question, “You did save the pic in your lappy, right?” Then I took a long moment to answer. Darn, I hate to lie. “Errrrr…Of course yes! I told you I like the pic, right…” Damn, I might not be a good liar, but he didn’t have a liar detector. Hahahaha. I NEVER asked him if he did save my pictures. I assumed that he was just like me. If I think that I won’t put his pic in my wallpaper, I won’t expect him to do the same to my pic. I was wrong about him. But he was wrong about me too.

I did save the pic of his car, his tattoos, his trophies… But NEVER his 10%. I may think he’s handsome, but don’t ask me why, I am NOT interested to keep the pics of his 10%. My take is very simple. I don’t need the pic of his 10% if he’s really meant to be in my life. I don’t and won’t keep a 10% of someone who might end up with someone else. Yeah, you heard me. So…I might like handsome guys, but I am so not obsessed with your 10%. It just works on first impression. The rest of it, I care more if he's a piece of my destiny. There's a sweet twist to this. Being a person who has a soft sport for guys's handsome 10%, I still think a guy's value only has a little to do with his 10% and what you like in a guy is NOTHING just about his 10%.

We don't love a guy because of his 10%, but if we love a guy we will love his 10%, even if he's not Mr. Universe. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller articles that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing
which I am reading at this place.

my weblog - best cellulite treatment