Statcounter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Awake In Dream



Last nite I dreamt this man came asking for "donation", he started putting amount on that we should give him, at least RM600 each. I got furious and I shouted at him, "Hey, what are you doing here in our house and asking money like that? DO YOU KNOW THAT I CAN CALL THE POLICE?" The man got panicked and took out a knife....

He was threatening to use the knife with a scared face. My bro was beside me…and I was like, “Oh My, A Murder Gonna Happen In My Dream?” Luckily he got scared and threw the knife away and said, "Sorry, I didn’t mean to do this", and he ran leaving our gate. I remember saying, "It's okay, we understand. Don't do this to people again next time." I was so relieved that I didn’t have to wake up feeling bad having another bad dream.

Do you noticed this line “Oh My, A Murder Gonna Happen In My Dream?” Yes, I KNOW that I was having a dream. My mind was working as if I was awake as I was having the dream. I went with the dream anyway and see what was next. I was still unsure if the man gonna use the knife or not, and if he was going to use it, it was beyond my control but as far as my own act is concerned, I seriously think I CAN CONTROL my response in dream cos my brain is totally awake, and best of all, I KNEW it was a dream before I even got up from sleep.

What's that 256? A total desperation to be IN CONTROL. I can't even stop it even in dreams. Let's try and make me a superwoman next dream, see how I save people without the limitation of my reality. *giggles. Interesting :)

No comments: