Statcounter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Boring Is Not A Common Word To Me

 No Thanks. Hehe

I always hear people mumble about A Boring Day…they often complain about feeling bored and stuff. I don’t realize that I am actually “disturbed” everytime I hear people use that word Boring or anything generated from the word Bored. Even my sister often uses this word. It’s always about “I feel bored” that she does something out of normal like driving without direction just to kill the time. I was like, “How come you people are often feeling bored?” The better question is, “Why I’m not like that?”

To me Boring is such a Lame word. It discourages me and a mockery to my precious time. If you ask me, yeah I know how it feels when I get totally lazy and I have so much things to do but still end up sitting there, doing nothing and just stare at the wall, and everything I do just don’t work. Maybe that’s what most people do when they say that they feel bored. You see, I’m as normal as other people but I don’t use the word Boring to describe my situation because I feel kinda “underutilized” or in the more harsh form is, I feel “useless” when I use that word. I mean, everyone feels that way sometimes. But when you give in to that feeling, I don’t know why I feel that it’s kinda pathetic.

Looking at all the works that are not done, and all the mess that still unfix, and many other stuff that you keep people waiting, Imagine how many works that need your time and attention, and what you do is go around telling people that You feel bored and then you do something that doesn’t contribute to your life progression. Instead, you do something new only consume your time and still go back to your piling work. The delayed works still need to be done and it gives you more pressure because now you have less time to finish them. Boredom only takes more time from you. It happens sometimes, just don’t give yourself that easy approval to entertain it. The more prone you are to saying, “Oh I’m bored”, it’s how often you are going to say it and the more often you feel like saying it, it’s like you are giving all the ample space for your surrounding and circumstances to consume you, and that means, you are NOT in control of yourself. Maybe all these little philosophies “poison” my mind so that I don’t get too in common with the word Boring or boredom. Even when it’s really “killing” me sometimes (too), I never tell people or announce to people that boredom hits me. I feel so helpless when I do that. I hate that when something like Boredom rule me and I just let it happen.

All in all, I can conclude that maybe “I’m just too bossy” to let boredom, let alone to admit that boredom is consuming me. Now I thank myself for that because whenever I use that word, my colourful world is fading its colours and I don’t want that to happen. I want to always visualize my life is made of striking colours and I have a heck of things to do with it, countless ways to enjoy every angle of my life and wait, Do we really have the time to feel bored? So now you understand that if you get in touch with appreciation of the rest of the undiscovered elements of your life, actually, you don’t even need the work on the table to remind you that You don’t have that much time to waste. Boredom only gives you the way to see your time slips and gone from the clock before you know. And for that, NO, BOREDOM and me will never clicked. Or so I decide. 

Boredom says to me, “You selfish 256. Like it’s nothing new.”

Why, Thank You. *Lols.

Note: Reevaluate how much you actually need that word Boring to be in your daily most spoken words. *winks


Eh…OMG, when I come to this line, only now I realize that I have posted this topic before. *Lols. Nevermind.

No comments: