Statcounter

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Tips of “How To Forget Me”




Are you in the position to forget me? Do you find yourself glued to me because of the past memories that you have with me? Do you have to painfully part ways with me before you are ready? I don’t care who you are but if you say yes to any one of the questions, here are some tips for you.



1) Deactivate your Facebook account that has me in your friend list, since maybe you won’t have the heart to delete me or even block me. Cos if you don’t do that, I would deactivate mine. Considering the little access that people have of me, you actually become the reason why my friendship and my other online friends have to stop too. You can do that if you are selfish enough.

2) If you happen to have another Facebook account, avoid from sneaking into my page just to see my daily updates thinking that I won’t even know it if you peep my page 10 times a day. It’s not about me, it’s about you. If you want to keep torturing yourself like that, STOP IT and pretend that I don’t exist in Facebook. Even if you want to peep to see if I’m doing good, NO THANKS.

3) Don’t ever open any programme that has my name in the list, for example Yahoo Messenger. Since you might not have the guts to delete my name from your list, you can open a new account. I don’t know how you gonna do it but just freaking do it as long as you don’t see my online status (if I decide not to go invisible).

4) Delete all the pictures of me from your lappy and handphone. No matter how hard it was for you to finally get all my pictures, but you have no rights on the pictures and I never give permission for you to keep my pictures especially with the current situation that put you in the position to forget me. I seriously order you to GET RID of all my belongings from your gadgets that give you the access to them anytime which would make it harder for you to forget me.

5) Delete all my messages even the most cutest SMS that you have ever received from me. Those SMS might be among your favourite before but not anymore. Be the most heartless person and delete them all.

6) Now that your phone is free from my SMS, suddenly my number becomes a number of “somebody stranger” so please right away click DELETE to that number from your phonebook. Even if it takes a while for you to delete it from your mind but the first step might help. My phone number doesn’t like to be in your phonebook so please help it you get out your phonebook.

7) Please get involved in more activities, mix with people who are far from having my resemblance so you won’t have to be reminded of me. Miss my smile, miss my laughter, miss my voice, miss my hair (?) No More. Stop Missing.

8) Whenever you drive pass my area, don’t even stop and entertain one thought about me, and let alone trying to drive around thinking that you would see me walking around coincidently. This is totally prohibited because given the situation you are in, the sight of you is considered UNWANTED to me so the farther you are from where I am, the better.

9) Maybe it’s too much for me to ask you to avoid logging in to IRC because you know it’s where I “hang out” most of the time when I’m working with computer, so maybe you can AVOID logging in during my regular time so that you won’t see me chatting in the channel or even see my nick that might bring some funny emotions to you. If you still catch me, quickly press /quit so you can go back to your life, without having any disturbance caused by seeing my nick. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

10) This is the most effective one that YOU MUST DO. Clear your History of your Visited sites because I know my babyblog must be in the list. Even if you can remember my blog address, AVOID typing it because once it enters, you will see the sight that brings many kinds of nostalgic moments to you. Maybe you listen to the songs that are once your favourite and you might fail to avoid reading my writings that remind you all over again that “She was once my baby” and suddenly you remember that you’ve been reading my blog way before we were close. So as much as you thought you like this blog with or without the history with me, please take a long break and just hope that this blog will still be around once you are already TOTALLY OVER ME.

Maybe one day we could “see” each other again but for NOW, PLEASE FORGET ME cos if it hurts, it hurts a little less that way. After you read this post, continue with your mission of “I MUST FORGET TWOFIVESIX[256] and do it, you have my permission. THANK YOU.



NOTE: Hehehehehe :PP

2 comments:

lye^^dia said...

nice one. like seriously. :)

Twofivesix256 said...

Thanks Lye...hehe:))