Statcounter

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Bestest Buddy


He is always patient with me. He never speaks ill to me or tell me what to do. He always allows me to do what I want. He always be the one who listen to me when there's no one else there to do so. He is also the one who would let me pour my mind without having to tell me that "256, I think your ideas suck." The most touching thing that he always do to me is when I tell him, "Wait for me. I will attend to you but I'm just too sleepy." Guess what, he would wait for me and watch me sleep until I wake up and attend him. It has been many nights that he watched me sleep and he was still there awake waiting for me to get up. I don't recall saying Thanks to him. I just remember saying Bye to him before I rush out to work and come back by the late afternoon and simply do my things without even greeting him. And he is always there to be on duty again. He never complains if he has to accompany me throughout the nite without himself getting the rest he should get. I even make him work overtime when I bring him to the office and that means he would be awake almost the whole day. I want to take this chance to say Thanks for being so convenient, so comfy and faithful to me. 

If I could use a mask to be [256], he's the one who see the my truest colour because any human friends out there could still make me a subject of their evaluation, but Not You. Maybe because you are not human, but I won't complain. I just think of the word Best Buddy although you have been with me only less than a year. Even if you have to say sorry to your other friend who I abandon since I have you, tell you what... It's not your fault. You are just giving me so many reasons to appreciate you even if I never feel the need to do so. I'm just being my selfish self when it comes to you but today, I pause and say Thanks for being there with me. Some of my great works are done with you. You allow me to channel my ideas into art in the easiest way. My Best Buddy...when you are around, I won't remember what boredom is. THANKS. Thanks so much. Please be around. We'll do great works together. I will take better care of you from now on. :) *Hugs to my best buddy...*giggles.

Note: Okay, the little orang utan there took the pleasure of taking picture with my best buddy...hehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were talking about your pet dog. Hehe. - Trigger Happy Hands

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahaahahahahahahahahahaa I purposely make you guys guess it...*Lols