Statcounter

Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Hair


Twofivesix[256] and her hair...Oh come on. I don't wish to be remembered for my hair. But if there's really nothing to remember about me, I think I won't ask for more...to remember my hair is good enough...hehe. I'm not generous enough with this picture but I think it does justice. Thanks for not asking for more. *Lols. Just kidding. I lurve the new colour. All my friends lurve the colour and of course, the  perm is looking more like natural wave now...I just lurve this hair. I do it for myself but it's good to have people liking it. They touch it when they get near me and I'm getting used to it. Do you want to hear some tips from me about hair? It's your hair so it must look like "at home". You should wear a hair that makes you feel so comfortable and helps you shine your personality. 






Note: Love your hair and your hair will love you...*giggles.

5 comments:

Rungitom said...

I love your hair too ^^

Is that red? feels red to me, I love red color ;)

Twofivesix256 said...

yup, it's splendid red...hehe...thanks Tom :)

Anonymous said...

Fiery Red looks so confident and powerful. Love it - TriggerHappyHands

Anonymous said...

And add-ons. Not tryin to be lesbian or somethin but I know how to adore one. Your lips are pretty and perfectly carved.-TriggerHappyHands

Twofivesix256 said...

hahaahahahahahaha Trigger...thx...