Statcounter

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Rebound Love – Is that Possible?




I have mentioned this guy quite many times in this blog alone. I always refer him as the man who almost has no flaws in my bare eyes, but I still failed to love him.

He’s the same guy who has my name as his first love. I’m not sure if he’s mine.

He’s the same guy who I thought forced love into my life far before I was ready.

He’s the same guy who I accepted as my boyfriend just because I didn’t want to hurt him.

He’s the same guy who had been a very thoughtful boyfriend to me all the years.

He’s the same guy who broke up with me out of nowhere because he could not stand jealousy just to come back to me 2 weeks after that and the rest was history.

He’s the same guy who gave me a diamond ring and assumed I said yes to his proposal when he saw me wearing that ring.

He’s the same guy who burnt all my stuff and pictures when we finally parted ways and thought it was the most hurting thing he had in his life.
He’s the same guy that I found after a few years later who dated a new girl who has my resemblance. 

Yes, he’s the guy. And he’s also the same guy who dropped me a note on my birthday less than a month ago and talked as if we have never broken up.
The most shocking thing that I learnt earlier today is, this same guy told me he has broken up with his new girlfriend and he wanted to be with me Once Again. I was like, What?? You can’t be serious. 

After everything, this rebound is unthinkable. I’m definitely a different person and I am not so sure about him. If I could not love him that much when he was my boyfriend, I don’t know if that’s possible to try to love him again now that I have become tougher than how I used to be.
This rebound is almost ridiculous. And selfish too. 

He never even asks if I already have someone in my life. 

All I have in mind now is to return the ring. 

So the answer to the topic, gosh I am not sure if I have answered it in this post. 

Go figure. :)

No comments: