Statcounter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not Humble Enough







Believe it or not, half of the load in our mind actually comes from our selfishness? Whoa, where did I get this? I just thought of this and I thought it hit home. Really. 

There’s always this bossy mind inside our head that we deserve this and that and the inability of others to comply to that makes us go defensive and make people’s lives harder. If I say that we often do this on purpose, what do you say?

I thought about this while I was handling a major dissatisfaction inside my heart. This caused my heart to ache pretty badly. Then I started looking for an answer – Why does it have to be this way? Why don’t I just cool down and give people their space. They have their own reason too why they have to be this or that, or be there at certain place and act in certain way – they have their freaking reasons and this might not have anything to do with me and my pride or whatever that’s generated from me. 

It’s because we thought we DESERVE something better than what we get, we tend to FIGHT the energy around us and it leaves us feeling grumpy, unsatisfied, angry, restless and Hurt. Gosh…don’t you guys realize that?

What do you think when you find out that YOU ARE the cause of your emotional burden? What will you do when you know that all your need to do is TWIST it back to how it should be and RELEASE yourself from this heaviness that keeps your heart aching?

Gosh people. It’s that easy. Imagine that. Do we pick our selfishness and present ourselves to pain or do we pick to be a bit humble and be our good selves again. I’m sure you guys miss it as much as I do.

I don’t believe that I choose to be stupid to pay a low price to get my senses back. Yes I’m right. I pick to be humble. :) I bet you would. Too. :)

No comments: