Statcounter

Friday, July 16, 2010

Good Friends Don't Come Often

I always say that Friendship is so undemanding. I always preach that friendship has less constraint and it makes you simply be yourself without having to hold your breath. That’s what I said back then. Now I have to rethink again if I am making sense or not.

It appears to be that everything that we do, it has impacts on our friends. You never know when you gonna hurt them. I never think of myself as someone who always take good care of my friends’ feelings. As a matter of fact, I think I am very selfish enough. I do what I want for myself, and then only I care to look around for, “Anybody got hurt or not? Are they my friends?” Well, I don’t know what u call that. But when my friends get hurt, I DO CARE. I do care which part of my doing that hurt them. I DO CARE. I want to know when I should say sorry and make up for something that I don’t intentionally do.

I don’t have a lot of friends. Even in online and even offline world. Eventhough they are few, but they are the few selected ones. I am not picky but I have a way of knowing if I can connect with certain people or not. If yes, then something could happen from there. I have always been this way. Even as a grown up now, I feel that my friends are even more vulnerable to my actions. I can do something small and I could lose a friend the next day. I can sense that it’s so easy to hurt them. I don’t know what else to do. Sometimes I’m stuck here, wondering: What has gone wrong now? Sometimes our friends are affected by the smallest decision. I’m wondering so much. I think that in everyday conversation, there’s always a heart that get hurt.

Maybe they are just being concerned about us. They are concerned they we might make mistakes. Maybe they care for us that much. They don’t want us to get hurt and they see that we are taking the wrong path. Maybe they are just following their guts and do their part as a friend. But WHY does a friend has to get hurt so much? It doesn’t have to be that way. We try to feel the happiness instead of looking for pain beneath our friend’s happiness. Yes, of course our friends could be making mistakes. But everyone makes mistakes. If you think your friend Is making a mistake, tell your concerns. Don’t ruin the friendship just because you keep things for yourself. Protect this friendship. Goodfriends are those who are able to talk anything, not only happy news, but also their concerns, their problems – cos conversation makes friendship alive. When you start keeping something, you gonna put in line the friendship guys. Don’t do that. Preserve the good things. It’s hard to find for real friends…Once we found some… Keep them. We might not find their replacement in this busy world full of jealousy and backstabbing.

Keep the friendship alive guys… Please. Lets go back to the conventional friendship. No judging. No demanding. Just happy people who hang out sharing a sincere bond. :)

No comments: