Statcounter

Monday, November 29, 2010

When The Sugar Meets The Daddy...

(Note: Careful of 256's vulgarity. She said she can be mean sometimes but she claims that it's all for the good cause. *Lols :P)



..then The Sugar Will Meet The Baby Too!

Ouch! Isn’t the word trick obvious?

When you have A SugarDaddy, automatically you are a SugarBaby. Ok, how hard was that?

Do you guys remember the post that I made about The Toxic Lady? I learnt from my bestfriend that she is now settled with “a very good man” who is still legally married to a very sick wife (who is a Cancer patient whose days are numbered). Being realistic about his “manly needs”, he found the lady, who was also into married men (mainly because of their experience in “you know what” and also because a fortune-teller back in Thailand predicted that her soulmate would be a married man) and bingo! They found a match for each other! The lady described her current life as “very good” now that now she has a man who cares for her not only in physical and financial needs, but also sexually. Just that they don’t date openly since the man still has a wife (who is dying) and grown-up kids that most likely won’t approve his dad’s extra-marital affair and of course, to respect the wife who is still suffering. This lady, as you guys already know, is one classy lady. She is a daughter of “somebody” and she earns a good salary herself too. Actually, there is no reason why she still needs extra funds from someone else. Anyway, I always know her as someone who loves to spend lavishly to live her up to her status. Well, maybe that won’t be much of a surprise that she accepts the man…and yup, mostly for the money.


Oh man…when will she stop doing something like this? I know that she’s also like other ladies, who is looking for the best partner to settle down with. The thing is, only ladies who are so brave and aggressive (and immoral?) will go for something like that. Maybe this is just nothing to her because the last man she dated for years (which my friends and I dubbed as “A Total a$$HOL3”), she did anything to steal him away from his wife to the extent of letting herself get pregnant and expected that the man would be responsible and marry her for the sake of the baby but she was wrong. The man asked her to abort the baby because he didn’t want it. So maybe that could explain that anything after that man, is considered acceptable to her. Now we are talking about a rich old man, who offers her money and love, and all she needs to give back is her “companionship” that he could not get from his wife. So what do you think? Yeah, it doesn’t take a genius that she would grab that chance right away! She had gone through heartaches throughout her love journey just to find for the man who would want her more than just her body. Although that didn’t rationalize her actions but I still think that she’s just a weak woman who wants to be loved. She would do ANYTHING to get it. Just that, she didn’t care how many people she would hurt along the way. That sounds not so right, don’t you think so?


Considering her experiences and her options, she knows it’s not easy to find a man who wants have commit his life to her, and at the same time has all the qualities. I was curious too if she found it all in the SugarDaddy, whose age is just “as young” as her own dad. She told my bestfriend that the Sugardaddy looks nothing like his dream man. He’s short, his belly bulging and he wasn’t really “her match” in bed. (Erks…). After everything that I know about her, her commentary on the men she dated sounds like “very common” cos since university years, she had been badmouthing about her men in front of us. I mean, well…I don’t call her Toxic Lady for nothing, okay. 

The thing is, she told my bestfriend that she still prefers the last guy (yes, that asshole who f*ck every willing girl that he meets, now you know). She said that although the Sugardaddy makes her feel loved like never before, she still thinks it’s not enough for her needs. She's thinking of sneaking out with the old boyf again. Then here goes the alarm ringing again, “What Now??” Is this not enough of a sin? You want to double-trouble your sin by cheating the Sugardaddy, who is also at the same time cheating his wife, and goes with a man who is also cheating his wife? This is what I call A Web of Infidelities. Someone is cheating his spouse, someone is partner in crime, and because they stop at nothing, 2 guys’ path crossed because they are both having the same woman as their subject of infidelity. Oh man. Do you guys have any virtue or not?

Do have even a Freaking Virtue, I repeat?

I am no angel. I am in no position to advise you what’s wrong what’s right but at least I am sure of one thing. If you do something with a good intention, but using a bad way, the verdict is still “You’re guilty”. You can’t be going after what you want without practicing some virtues that at least spare you a little humanity. You can’t just go killing every good values that your parents and teachers teach you just because you decide that “this is my time and I’ll go ahead no matter what.” If you dare tell your friends that you’re looking for a serious man to marry, the next thing you are telling us , “Oh man I’m f*cking 2 men because only then I feel complete,” WHAT THE HECK!!! 

I tell ya if only we all use that kind of approach, everyone else must be dead. By the time you hear the kids making noise and running around outside your office, when you are dealing me headache and stress, of course you feel like shooting them so they can shut up. Yeah, but we don’t do it because we have humanity. Because we have limits to our actions although our evil minds want to do the most cruel thing so that we can get what we want. You guys get that??


One wrong thing, or maybe a few wrong things are enough!! You don’t freaking go and do more and more as if you are so proud of it! I feel so bad inside because this lady, she was my company to go to church every Sunday back in university. We woke up early morning so we didn’t miss the mass. Without her I won’t be going to my first Holy Thursday mass and her knowledge in our religion made me look a total beginner. In fact, she was the one who reminded me to attend Confession at the church and she would tell her date to cancel because “I promised my friend 256 to go to confession together.” Tell me why there isn’t a little piece of your faith that is still left with you to at least to guide your through your every action and decision? At least you show me all the times and efforts you spent for your religion is not totally wasted if you still need to waste it! Oh My!

Yes, we all need that true love. But we don’t go freaking break all the rules cos that doesn’t make you a winner in anything. You gotta have principles to live life. You gotta have rules! If not, I don’t think I want to waste even a second trying to pinpoint one point of different in a human, and in an animal. Think about it.


P/S: Come back “home”. You will need to have “Faith” once again to be able to find that way home. You can’t be blaming God for all the bad lucks when you keep finding the wrong guy who used you. I decided that it isn’t God that make you where you are. It’s YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information..