Statcounter

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Mom's Weird Dream

3 days ago, when I was having my dinner at the dining table, my mom was sitting beside me. Suddenly she said something out of nowhere. “Be careful of your female friends.”

I was a bit shocked to hear something like that from my mom. Then turned my head to her with that curious look. I mean, did I hear it right or what? I asked her, “What do you mean, mom?”

“I had a bad dream last nite. I saw you and another girl. The girl was tossing your head in a pail or something and she did it viciously, harsh and desperately wanted to drown you. I tried to save you but I couldn’t.”

Then I went, “What?? Did you see her face?”

My mom said, “Of course no. Usually we can’t see stranger’s face in dreams.”

I looked at my mom and tried to define the expression on her face. She looked upset as if the dream affected her more than I expected. I mean, A Dream? How serious can a dream be?

I dreamt of many bad things like someone close to me got killed or murdered in front of my eyes. Yes I felt bad but just as soon as I woke up from the dreams, I remember sighing in relief and thanked God that it was just a dream and then never brought it up. To me a dream could be something like a tragedy that you saw with your own eyes and then you let that tragedy haunt you. Speaking of the power of mind, whatever that you feed your mind will start to influence your emotion, and then your act and then eventually lead to a consequence resulting from that action. So you know, it’s important what kind of “food” you are feeding your mind and brain. So maybe that’s why I never take bad dreams or nightmares seriously.

Okay…that’s me, but this is my mom! I just can’t take my mom’s word for granted because she was our mother’s instinct could be real. My mom said, “Never accept anything from your friend. Whether it’s drinks or food – just throw them all away. Not like you can’t buy them yourself. Just be extra careful. Someone is trying to see you fall, or to do anything that bring you down. This might caused by jealousy. She’s jealous of you and she might do anything to take revenge.”

My oh My. My mom was sounding so serious. What If my mom was right? It could just be a dream but looking at what happens with the world today, people get jealous of you for No Reason and still do something funny to get to you… and now if you can think of One Reason why they could get jealous of you, Imagine what could be there in their evil mind. Just because I think I won’t do anything like that, it doesn’t mean someone else won’t do it to me.

It’s usually from foods and drinks that how they do “funny thing” with the black magic if they consult a shaman or anyone with the ability to “make that evil intention” to go to you. Whether they will affect your job, your business or just do something bad to your body and health. If you ask me, Yes I know that this thing do exist. But…why would anyone do that to me?

I started to scheme through the list of female friends in my head that have the potential to have “The Motive” to see me fall. Who? Who is she? I have no direct rivals in my work. But who knows, right?

1. Is she the one who asked for my help but I did not help because I was not in the position to help her?

2. Is she the one who made a deal with me and then she didn’t perform according to the deal and  I showed to her how irritated I was and refuse to continue the deal?

3. Is she the one who told me that “Anyone would think that you’re some cocky egoistic person if they don’t know you,” – cos that means she was once one of these people who was pissed at me. (Maybe)

4. Is she the one who thought I steal her boyfriend?

5. Is she the one who thought I was not thoughtful enough because I did not lend her the money she needed to secure her shoplot?

6. Is she the one who silently keep grudge because I have shut her from my life because she was the most toxic friend that I have?

7. Is she the one who just plainly jealous at me because I just do my own thing and never at one time show discourages while she is never silent of conflicts here and there?

Who the hell are you??? I have just one word. I only have space for the people I LOVE. Anyone out of that league, I would DISOWN you right away. So I rather NOT know you than to keep you as an enemy so for that…Release all grudge or discomfort that you have for me and just Be Gone from my life. I swear my existence would be too small to even give any effect on you.


Stop all your evil intention towards one another. Life is already too short. Lets spend it on Love and just let go off all hatred and anger. This could be just a dream. Let be just a dream. Don't go make people's nightmare a reality. It's not worth it. Life is too short for that. :)

No comments: