Statcounter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

How They Loved. And Broke Up.


My encounters with people are never wasted. I always learn something new everytime. 

When I first knew this guyfriend last year, he was very much in a relationship. Although he showed so much interest to make friends with me, his relationship was looking good. He always mentioned about his girlfriend. One thing I know for sure, he loved his girlfriend so much. 

After months, we were still talking like good friends, but not everything was still the same. He told me about his concern. His situation with his girlfriend was not the same anymore. Things were still good until another man came in the picture. This man was just not any man. It was a friend he called a bestfriend. That guy seemed to have something going on with his gf longer than he noticed. Without him knowing, the guy always called his gf and been exchanging text messages more than she did to him; her own boyfriend. He was so disturbed because when he found out about it, the girl kept saying that “It’s nothing, he’s just a friend”. My friend was not happy with the answer. The thought of his gf was actively talking with his own friend behind his back was killing him. They argued about it and then the girl just shut the topic. She kept saying that it was him that she loved.

He asked my opinion too. I tried to back up the girl. I said to him that maybe she was telling the truth. Friends are Friends. Bf always has a special place. Well, that was my points trying not to poison him into thinking that his gf was cheating on him. I guessed that he could not take it. The next time he told me, “WE BROKE UP.” I was like, “Whatt?? Are you out of your mind? You still love this girl!!”

I witnessed it with my own eyes How a guy, who was still very in love with his gf, decided to let the gf go. It was a knock on my head because I thought that people break up because they have ceased to love each other. I was wrong. He told me he was crying. He was so sad. He almost could not live another day knowing that he has let her go but HE HAD TO DO IT. I asked him, WHYY??? He told me that he has reached his limit. He admitted that his ego was too high. HE COULD NOT LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT SURE ABOUT LOVING HIM. “It’s not fair to me. I deserve something better.” I told him, “But you love her, remember???” He shook his head as a sign that even Love could not save that situation. 

Months after the breakup, fate has brought me and his ex together as acquaintances. The girl didn’t know that I know everything. Even after months, the girl was still in pain. She didn’t know that I know her ex. She kept saying to people how much she loved the guy that has hurt him. I wondered, WHY on earth that she refused to settle the problem about the guyfriend when she was so in love with her own bf? WHY did she let things slip away for the silliest reason? WHY? 

Can you guys see it? 2 people who are very much in love, still have to let it go despite still being in love. Don’t you think that Getting Hurt is something that they can avoid since that they DID still love each other? For someone who is in the place of the eye-witness in this case, I see it clearly that No one should get hurt. What they need is understanding. What they need is communication. It’s an eyesore to see 2 people, still trying to get over the pain of breaking up, when they are still loving each other, and both are still not seeing someone else. This is crazy. Don’t make your relationship “something” like this. It’s not worth it. It’s painful to see it, let alone to feel it. Avoid Unnecessary Pain. 

Let the love LIVE, let it GROW. If you let go, you might not find another one like that. If the love is there, I believe that there’s something that can be done to fix it. Nobody has to cry. Nobody has to endure the pain. Don’t let it happen, guys.DON'T.

2 comments:

Adriel D.K said...

Hahaha budu also, the girl should have just tell off the "guyfriend" claims to be "Just a friend" and not contact him anymore.

She should have know that guys can get jealous too hahaha. Would be the same as the other way around. Would the gf be happy if she found out the guy friend who is a girl was going out for lunch, sms'ing and the guys say "She is just a friend" PLUS She has bigger boobs? hehe think about it :P

Not to be open or what but this is just human. Girl or Boys, we get jealous too so she should have realize that before it is too late hahaha

Wilder said...

ngeee...that's it sis. Sa ada kawan yg sama mcm situasi ni. Sometimes I wish I never knew them :p because I really close to them.Dan for sure yg bestfriend kpd lelaki ni pula pernah bgtau saya apa yg terjadi between dia n that girl. Masa tu mang sa trasa "Arrghhh" rasa mo kluarkan ketiga2 mereka dari memory sa. Then after this couple broke up yg prempuan pula mcari sa kununnya mau luahkan prasaan...What a very confused moment for me that time. Nda tau mau dgr crta yg mana satu. Last2, saya bilang ma dorang sa nda ada kuasa mo campurtangan dlm hal mrka.Lgpun ketiga2 lbh matang dr saya n saya fkr mereka blh settle sendiri hal tu. For sure til today mereka dua still in pain. *Dan sa pula diam2 sja bukan beerti sa nda mau tlg mreka tp utk kebaikan mrka sdri mrka harus try selesaikan mslh tu n bukan diam2 ja sambil salahkan satu n lain* Owww~