Statcounter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

About The One(s) You Didn't Marry...


 

Are you one of those guys who have many relationships that didn’t work out just because you ended up marrying another girl who came latter than them? In this modern world where  “sexual encounters” between unmarried couples (which is referred as “Adultery” or Zina in Malay) become very normal especially among the “urbanized” people (which include a very big percentage of the population) even in the Islamic country like Malaysia, I think I don’t deserve to get a funny look when I finally write about this issue.  One question for you guys… Are you sure you did not leave any of your exes, pregnant with your child? Ouch…Why Laugh? Answer that!

This happened to one of my uncles; my mom’s brother. This uncle of mine used to have a good career when he was younger. He was an early achiever in the siblings compared to the rest of them. This uncle of mine converted his religion to Muslim when he got married to her wife. That time I was still small. According to my mom, my uncle used to have a few girlfriends before he got married. We were not sure about that. It remained in the family gossips for quite a long time actually. Hehe. Well, I won’t be surprised at all. He’s well built, good looking and he used to have a stable job. After he got married, he did something  against the law which then caused him his job. He never got to be the same career man again after the incident.  Life was hard while raising his 6 kids. His eldest child is now 25. None of his children get to study in university. The highest level was STPM and the only one who lands a job with government.  They are still struggling with everyday’s life with moderate income that comes from different jobs that they can get their hands on. That’s pretty much the normal life at the kampong.

Suddenly here comes the Breaking News. A girl, 27 years old girl, a university graduate taking Medic from a local university, has been looking for her dad that she never met her whole life…and that man IS MY UNCLE!! My uncle has been married to my auntie for less than 27 years, this girl is 27 years, that means she is “the result” of his pre-marital sexual encounter with  one of the girls that he didn’t marry. OMG can you imagine that? What would you feel if you were in my uncle’s place? Would you feel worried? Terrified? Shocked? Afraid? I was puzzled too. I could not imagine how did my uncle react the first time he learnt about this. Erks. 

Imagine this. You had sex with your girlfriend, broke up and never heard from her again. You thought that you guys went on different ways and move on with a clean slate. In my uncle’s scenario, the lady managed to keep it from him for the freaking 27 years without letting my uncle know. Only when the girl is big enough, she has achieved somewhere and the mom is now married with another man; she finally told the truth to the girl about her real dad and the girl did the searching and FOUND him!!
I was a bit concerned that the girl would come and trouble my uncle even more and claim many things from him because he was not there to raise her. I mean, how was that possible when my uncle did not even know her existence? Luckily, it didn't happen that way. The girl came in a friendly manner, just to satisfy her curiosity about her real dad. Guess what? My uncle was soo delighted to know that  he actually has a child as smart as her! Since that none of his children pursues degree, now he makes that as a reason to brag. Hahahahaha. It’s funny how different people perceive things but I think that’s would be the best outcome from the “reunion”. Past is past. Take what’s good and leave what’s bad. 

Well…how about you, guys? Be careful of your intimate encounters with the girls that you thought gonna be with you for the rest of your lives. Or even if you think you guys are doing it “for fun” on mutual agreement, but you never know if a slice of your pastimes could come back to you in the form of “A Human Being” (Hahahaa) and wait…my uncle’s case is the Lucky case cos the girl comes in peace and my uncle could be the one who get something  because if the girl treats him like real dad, he could be getting “a dad benefit” from her and maybe she could help her “other siblings” too.  But remember one thing, the worse case scenario is when the child comes to suck your blood and put your life in misery and ruin your relationship with your wife and kids. We don’t know that’s why it’s always good to Be Careful from now on. 

Furthermore, premarital sexual activities in this era could not just mean “free gifts” in terms of unwanted pregnancy, but most importantly is the diseases that could turn your life upside down in no time. So Think before you do. The more nasty you are or have been, the MORE possibility of these nasty past times would come back to you many years later. Yeah, that’s in case you can still be Free from any diseases and still be alive to see that happens. *Lols. Want to save yourself from more trouble in the future? BE WISE. Start from NOW. 

Note: Don’t tell me I don’t remind you ah… (Hahahahahaha).

No comments: