Statcounter

Friday, April 10, 2020

When You Find A Woman Like Her...


So I just watched Memories of the Alhambra about 2 days ago and apart from the review I made on Fb, I'd like to highlight something else. Yeah it was scripted and all, but still, you still could find something like that in real life. Something? What Something? I mean Someone.

Hyun Bin played Jin Woo in this drama. He was pretty messed up despite being a CEO of a big company. But his life was so tearing apart. First, he was being revengeful to his close friend and ended up killing him for real tho he didn't mean to because the fight happened inside a augmented reality game. Then he went thru a divorce procedure with his new wife when his ex wife was married to the friend that he mistakenly killed. Then the reality game started to drag him even further into the mess when the friend he killed in the game kept returning to kill him and he was the only one who could see him. So Jin Woo's life was all over the place. He lost control of his job as the CEO because he was busy protecting his life. People thought he went crazy. And the woman in the story, Hee Joo played by Park Shin Hye, the sister of the boy who invented the game that Jin Woo's company wanted to buy. Again, just when Hee Joo thought that Jin Woo was so kind for buying her run-down hotel for 10 billion won, she later found out that Jin Woo was tricking her because what Jin Woo wanted was not the old hotel but actually the ownership of her brother's game. Errr, are you with me? Hahahaha. Okay before this gets complicated, lets make this straight.

I mean, Jin Woo was a hopeless man in Hee Joo's eyes at that point. When Jin Woo fell from 6th floor at Hee Joo's rundown hotel, he had his leg permanently injured. I mean he was a man with a limp, and people thought he was crazy because he kept running away from something people couldn't see and telling things that didn't make sense, he basically had nothing at that point. Still, Hee Joo decided to stay back and look after him. She did not give up on him. In many occasions, Jin Woo kept finding her to be the only one who believed in him although she didn't have the reason to do that. In fact, it took a while before Hee Joo actually knew the story behind his messed up life. But unlike others, she believed in him.

Guys, let me tell you. Park Shin Hye as Hee Joo made me realize something. That sometimes, you have this one person in your life, that is always your cheerleader since the beginning. You don't necessarily think about this person but she's always there when you need her. Her character reminds me that girls do become Hee Joo to some lucky man. They just stick to that one man despite having many reasons to hate him. Women are like that. When they like you, they will find reason to forgive you and they don't easily give up on you. Just like Jin Woo, sometimes you don't feel like you can love this woman but when you see that repeatedly she forces herself to be there even when you are reluctant, garsh, How can you ignore this woman?

As a woman I am, even I myself feel so fluttered to see another woman does this to a man. So men out there, don't tell me that you don't have eyes to see. If you find this one woman, to gotta grab her and not let her go. I know some women with impressive endurance. Her man can do all kind of stupid stuff and she never leaves her side. I won't say she's right to do that. Sometimes she's just plain stupid but that's what love does to a woman.

Ah, the bigger question I ask myself was, "Can I ever be that woman to a guy?" Because watching Hee Joo how she got scolded and how Jin Woo asked her to leave him alone, she did not leave. She stayed and waited until he woke up. I said to myself, In reality, I must love that guy too damn much before I could go that far. What could a guy do to earn that much love? Ok stop there. Leave the complicated people aside.

Now, please, count yourself lucky and blessed when you find a woman like this in your life. She can be 100 times better than a woman that you love but doesn't love you as much as this one woman who can do all that things for you. Think about it.

No comments: