Statcounter

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

01.01.2020

Do you know that this year we have 366 days instead of 365? So just consider this first day as a warm up. Well, basically, yesterday and today are just one day apart so how different can 31st Dec and 1st January be far different? The human calendar forces us to treat them differently. Lets just play along la kan? Hahahaha

This is the among the first pictures I took this year :P It was as early as 6.41 AM right? You guessed it, I decided to start the morning at the Church. This is a picture at the Parish Hall.


For the last few years, we usually went to New Year high tea buffet but this year, we finally had enuff of wastage. Even the recent Christmas buffet, we actually consumed very little foods compared to what we paid. We could repeat that again in New Year but why, right? So we decided to eat at a normal restaurant that we only pay for what we order and we order only what we want to eat, but still, that decision is not easy because we could not decide where. Plus, we were going to different churches, different timing so we decided to just cancel the plan, eat at different places in the morning and for lunch and dinner I decided to COOK! Problem solved!

I cooked  3 dishes, plus 2 packs of frozen dimsum for my lil nephews, which saved me a lot of time. I took only 1 and a half hour for everything, and then I could rest. I think, it's the best time to cook for the family because going to the kitchen to cook properly has become very rare. At least, I get to make that sacrifice on the first day of 2020. I didn't mind getting tired at all for this reason. Imagine being selfish for the rest of the year because of work and other stuff. Isn't it a good time to just go back to basic and keep in touch with home and the loved ones. That's so rewarding. After all that, now I can have a good nite sleep and continue my work tomorrow.

Welcome 2020. I think you get to work with the  version of me that is better than all the previous ones. I hope we like each other. I hope we will have chemistry. I know you are "a celebrity year" and already famous long before you come, so everyone expects high of you. But to me, I have my own personal journey of 366 days with you. Lets fill them with happy moments, sweet achievements and maybe lots and lots of love too if I don't ask for too much. Errrr. Hahahaha. LETS DO THIS!

No comments: