Statcounter

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

To My Front-Liners...



One stage in your life, you thought that you wanted to impress everyone, including the strangers you meet at the street. You wanted to answer every questions people ask you. You wanted to say something nice so that people would smile. During that, we actually tried so hard to just Be Likeable. We wanted everyone to love us or at least say something good about us. The down side is that, when we fail, we fall flat. Just one person against us, we feel like we lost the battle of being liked by everyone. That's once upon a time.

After we experienced so much rejection, hatred, misunderstanding, disapproval, and the likes, we sort of getting a grip of reality. So one day we wake up, WE DON'T CARE that much anymore. We just admit that We can never be liked by everybody.  We quit trying. Maybe we realize, the only people we care to please are those front-liners. I call the front-liners people are those WHO ALREADY decide to just believe in me. Not that I deserve it but they just found a comfortable point to just trust me that much that I can somehow deliver. Maybe they are just tired of looking everywhere else. So these people, I will answer them, I will listen to them, I will tell them, I will show them and I will do what they request. Of course time to time, I could just get new addition to my front-liners but if you need that much convincing, I may just let it go. I'm thru with the chapter where I will beg you to trust something in me. If you can't find the reasoning, you are free to move on. Find something else you don't need convincing. You are meant to be in someone else's front-liners. Not mine.

I remember I saw this very impressive IG selling stuff that I like. Then I took the number. I contacted that number with a very basic question like, Do you do this? How much are you charging? And I only received one reply and never again. At first, I thought the business owner was so inefficient. How could you market your products everyday, putting your number in public welcoming people to just text any question but then you just don't reply.  I didn't get it. Until one day when I was in the same situation. I received texts with very basic questions like they read nothing of what I already posted.  Like they just found your number and decided they wanted to give you a try and see how are you gonna impress them enough to make a purchase. Guess what. I ignored it. Maybe the person feels what I felt before when my message was ignored. Do you get it why I did that? Because I already get the sign that the person is not likely gonna be my front-liners. They need too much convincing. They don't do homework or extra reading. In other words, they are not likely gonna be "my people". If they are, they will go around and find information that is already available. They will even call me directly and cut all the intro. My people won't have to waste our time for all the intro. My people will make the effort because they think I deserve it. 

To my front-liners, you are who I should care to please and do my best. Because you are my believers and I am given the chance to prove my worth because of YOU. I will not care the majority who will just pass me by and I don't mind to be invisible to them. They don't have time to appreciate my potential, to value my skills, to care about what I feel, but they have time to do the same to someone else. Then they are that person's front-liners. So quit arguing. If you are not, you are not. I only care about the those who ARE.

To my front-liners, THANK YOU. 

No comments: