Statcounter

Monday, June 17, 2019

Can Your Spirit Handle It Alone?



I had a full week last week. No off day but it was out of excitement. I was too obsessed with my work by default. Plus, we had a few celebrations so of course it got me busier. Isn't that busy a good kind?

So finally it's a new week today. Monday started off full of lethargic. I was just too sleepy and I never had this for a while. That moment when my lack of rest fought back, I totally lost my drive to work for that moment. Then I realize, so this is what happens when I try to defy the nature. I usually pay my sleep debt on Sunday but I skipped it yesterday and this is what I get. This is not caused by coffee at all cos I've been skipping my morning coffee for a week, and not one morning that I felt sleepy, until today. Sleepy with a large dose of laziness. So my conclusion is?

Your spirit needs a body that gets enough rest. Your body is the armour for your roaring spirit and it can't manifest when your body is worn out. So today, I stole every time I had to nap. I'm officially a tired human being who thought I could outdo myself all the time, NO, YOU NEED A GOOD REST. Your spirit CAN'T do it alone.

I also experienced some unnecessary loses because of the inefficiency of some beginner. How did I handle it? I right away know I've been thru the same thing when I was a beginner. You are NOT great in one day. Or since birth. You are great because you have done enough mistakes. So I see that they are going thru that now. I decided to just share the losses. If you can afford it, don't have to contemplate whether you should hold on to it and lose your inner peace. YOUR INNER PEACE is priceless. Pick it over some money. I did it and forget about the losses. Money will always come back, don't worry. :)

I plan to have a long sleep after this. Tomorrow I'll come back stronger, yeah.  

No comments: