Statcounter

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Does KARMA care?


Karma. We hear this word a little too often sometimes. Well, does the Bible mention anything about Karma? I don't think so. In fact, I first hear this word, related to Hindu. But this word has been accepted by others from different religion too, as a general word to refer to the cycle of - What goes around comes around - or What you give, you get back. 

In my case, it happened before that Karma happened on me immediately after I did something bad. Maybe it was coincidence but I just knew it was karma because what happened to me was kinda related to what I did. If I laughed at people for something that they wore, then I was laughed at shortly after that. Right away I knew that it was Karma. Or at least I thought so. I didn't know the word Karma was back then. I just knew that if I did something wrong, I must be punished. Sound a bit scary there.

What about now? After so many years living this life. Have I stopped believing? Nope. It's not the word, but it's the Cycle. Like it or not, I still prefer to believe it. Cos it is like a -police- that will fine me if I ever do bad. Does it mean that I never do anything bad now? Wrong. I still sin everyday, but At Least, I don't sin out of cruelty. If I make someone sad, it's not my intention. It's just my weakness that disallow me to become kinder or more polite just like what people expect. Who is the executor of Karma? Is it God? Probably right? But I always bear in mind that God has so much love for us, I rather say that it's the system that God creates to give us lesson so that we learn and be nicer. 

This year alone, I associate with people - who made me wonder if they know Karma. Do they hear anything about it, at least? Seriously, I doubt they do. Cos they wouldn't dare to do what they did - like running away with someone's money and never complete the deal. I did my best to - think positive - till the end. Till they completely destroyed the doubt and made sure that they actually did it fully consent and with intention. I still could not believe that anyone, who live to an adult age, can still act like that. Call me a child. I seriously can't believe. I officially have not seen much of the world, right?

Somehow, I move on and look ahead. I have a little concern. In fact, I'm kind worried that Karma gets to them in the way they have to deal twice the trouble they caused me. I'm afraid they couldn't handle it. I don't wish for anything bad to happen to these people, at the same time I also don't want them to think it's okay to do it. I only hope that God will send them some lesson, but may they not suffer - only learn. The question to ask is - Does Karma care what the victim thinks? What if Karma doesn't then it will continue to torture these people until they regret. 

Yes or no, can we please Not victimize people with the evil of our flesh? If it's so hard, at least think of KARMA. "Do not do to others what you do not others to do to you". Lets start fresh today. Lets clean the karma with good deeds. Lets clean the karma with making up for our mistakes. On the way, we surely make God happy. Amen to that. :))

No comments: