Statcounter

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Does God Love You More Than He Loves Me?

Being a Christian in the early age, I have walked a journey of ups and downs in my religious life. I have experienced my downfall, getting lost and found my way back. Those who are still new in Christianity might not experienced that journey yet. They might not know that you can fall from A to Z, just by giving in to your worldly cares.

I know that life can be tough, that sometimes we can even lose it. One day I can be surrounded by the blessings that I acknowledge, the next thing I can be tested with the the biggest trials in my life. We just never know.

I have friends who are still beginners, who have just started to learn, and they found that faith which is the key. Although they are new, never one time that I try to compare myself to them, not to mention judge them on the relevance of their beliefs and ways of worship. The beginning of it might look so overwhelming that you can feel like standing on top of the world, but you cannot brag and boast about your faith, to the extent that you think you are more blessed, you are more loved and your prayers are more heard. Suddenly you think you can even read God's mind about who He loves more. Gosh. Why do this?

On the knowledge that Christ wants us to love one another, I believe that such way of comparing faith doesn't go along with that teaching. Moreover, some might not know how tough can it be in the battle of keeping that faith alive, and talking too much of faith but does not translate it into values and principles in the way of life, it could almost be referred as Empty faith.Speaking of faith is easy but living it is not that simple.  So fixing ur inner self is your first job, instead of bz judging others. If I would do that, I can start saying that I have begun praying to this God many years earlier than you, so can I brag that God must have loved me more.

Or I can say that I never did all the sins you did in the past, why don't I use that to say, Oh, God must have loved me because I have resisted temptations,  while you were busy committing all the sins? See that? I can find countless of reasons to bring another believer down by comparing things. But still why would I do that? If I ever do that, I'll be very ashamed to look at myself in the mirror, when I keep bragging about faith but I can't even fix my ways of life.

Don't just tell, but LIVE IT. Show people that you are your faith by the way you live. Why not be humble about your faith. It's God's job to know who He loves, He is to know what good deeds we do. And as far as I know, God loves us all. We are not qualified to judge one another. Thanks.

Go live the faith, not just say it. God bless :))


No comments: