Statcounter

Friday, June 7, 2013

Reminiscence Of The Uncertainties

 Many things happened since my last post. The irregularities in the 505 election, of course that’s the first one since my last post was just before the election. It was another type of phenomenon from what expected which most people refered it as the death of Democracy. That’s how the Blackout 505 rallies got its name and colour. The result of the election was unfavoured by majority of Malaysians. There are just too many "funny" things that I don’t have to mention here. We will just have to wait for what’s next after they file the petitions for the election. This is strange, isn’t it. We might or might not face another shocking result. Could our phenomenon come true?

Who can be certain about anything in the future, right? NO ONE. Nothing is sure except for life and death. 

Another uncertainty that actually took me days of trauma – was the demise of a good cyber friend on 31st May. I received the first SMS from a friend telling me that we have lost her in a car accident, my heart stopped beating for a few moments, trying to adjust to the fact that I was not dreaming. Only a day after that she was scheduled to meet up with our other cyberfriends in KL, and she even talked about some of her big trips in this going to Thailand and London – I just didn’t know how to explain my feeling that time. I was shocked and traumatized for days, not to mention how I cried everytime I thought of her. She was my first Skype friend, and we tested our voice call connection – even that short I could feel how sweet and wonderful soul she has. Now I’m slowly getting used to the fact that she’s gone, and she’ll be missed and remembered. God Loves Us. She will be taken care of. Every now and then we have to deal with uncertainties. Big or small, we have to adapt to it and regain our normal mode so we continue living in the best way possible. I occasionally have swings in emotions, which is totally normal, and I can almost feel how all this is just part of the mysteries of life. If we can’t understand it, it means that it’s just beyond our wisdom. God’s wisdom is just countless ways bigger and wiser than ours, so don’t expect to understand everything. We only need to remember that He Loves Us and He only wants the best for us. This is the faith that is guiding me day to day. Lets continue walking in His light. He will guide us. Amen. 

“God, grant me the serenity to accept things that I could not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

No comments: