Statcounter

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Bad Day: A Short Analysis



Today is one of those bad days in my 2012. I can safely say that although the kind of crime this day gave me is in the form of “soft attack”. Usually when people say it’s their bad day, u would imagine that their car got hit and run, or they got fired or maybe bashed by the boss or colleague, or maybe someone stole the handbag and they have to walk all the way home, yeah sthing that bad. Mine is different. Nothing like that at all. And why did I call it a bad day? I need to run a lil analysis on my situation. 

I notice that, to have a bad day, it doesn’t necessarily need to be physical. Sometimes all the tortures happen emotionally. And nope, it’s not even close to love thingy, which most people think is the source of major heartpain. I beg to differ. Cos today, I saw that I was feeling so bad, after being “unpleasantly treated” but some dose of stupid drama caused by people who are “in need” but are too cocky to say, and resorted to dishonesty instead. As a result, my acceptance and interpretation towards their behaviours, gave me a “seizure” of major irritation – bad enuff that I had to stuff myself with sweet stuff just to calm myself down. Okay, I don’t expect anyone to understand that. Lets put it in a simpler language. 

You know the feeling when you think you are having everything in place, and you have done everything in your power to keep things running smoothly in your life, and you are following certain ethics to do your work and exercise your human values in your encounters with other human beings, and be corteous in your every conduc ts – you know, the state when you think you have done your best to produce ANOTHER GOOD DAY, still, something can just prick it and screw it all up. When people take advantage of your values and people are squeezing every last piece of advantage that they can take on you, I am surely say that IT IS gonna give you one heck of a bad day slap when you realize that you don’t deserve this kind of treatment. People cheat in their deal, and they make you feel like a beggar in your own house. Oh yeah, you better have some ideas how bad that feels. 

I am considered a positive person, judging from the negative people that I have associated with. So it isn’t so easy to make me feel like crap, unless it’s really really terribly horrifyingly irritating. I found myself munching on my favourite Roast Almond cadbury, eating it like some snack, cos I didn’t enjoy the taste, but just for the sake of having something to chew and swallow. My mind was all messed up especially when I recompile back all the stupidities these people did that ruin my emotions. Not only that they ruined my feelings, they have completely destroyed the last remaining impression that I have on them, and when they have come to this stage, usually it’s a no turning back. My issue of trust on them, is over and done with. I hate that people misuse everything they could, including my smile, to think that I could never ever do anything to make them pay back for what they did. They are ALMOST right. But not completely. I have a way to teach people some lessons. I promise they will not have to lose anything, just denied from any further encounter with me. Doesn’t sound bad right, so I’m sure they can survive :) 

So looks like a bad day isn’t so hard to exist. I have used up all my immunite system so that it won’t destroy my nite too, and thanks to the people who love and care for you, they can make you thoughtful enough to not make them pay for your disappointments. And still, the rest of the nite is really up to you. You gonna spend it punching on your wall or…Write a blog like me? Show the bad day what the strong people do to handle it. One thing for sure, they won’t get beaten down. Close the bad day book before the next day comes. Payback will come peacefully. Good day, here I come!! 

*giggles. 

No comments: