Statcounter

Friday, July 26, 2013

"It's Your Love" - Version II

Remember this song? This is the first song of my bathroom singing that I uploaded in this blog...but it was the short version of the song before and the sound was really bad. As you know that I have a method that can make me record voice much clearer, so I re-record this song. What I like about this song; other than the nice lyrics, it's about because of the key of the song that matches my voice just fine, so no adjusting, makes my life easier...LOLS. Unlike all the songs that I have recorded so far, some I even changed the key to the lowest possible. That baddd, huh. Hahaha.Phew, luckily it's my blog I can be "as funny" as I wish to be. Hahaha. O ya, I did it again. It's not JILL, it's GIL. If I record it the third time, I'm gonna make sure I won't simply change pronunciation again. Ehehe. I'm quite well-known for it now I think. Haha.You should be able to see the Play button below this, if not, u have to download Adobe Flash player available in the net. Alrighty...till next post...:))


No comments: