Statcounter

Monday, February 11, 2013

He's There For Us, He Really Is...

I am facing some crises lately, like what I wrote in the past 2 posts. Although at times I did feel almost defeated, I never stopped putting hope for a better tomorrow. I just believed that part of it could be God's wonderful plans to give me some adventures and experiences in life, while the rest could come from my own weaknesses. 

I did have to go through some tough days, swallowed my pride and just relied on the strength that He provided me, have a little patient and perseverance, and the next thing I know, He presented me with happy news. He always does this, people. :)) 

I want to thank God that despite all my troubles and challenges, my loved ones are always around. It's not fair that I keep talking about obstacles, making people think that my heart is empty of love. That's not the case. The love in my heart is whole, and thanks to God again for making it sufficient. I can't help be feel blessed.

Guys, never give up. Rewards are on their way. He's smiling at you and have some shame when you start to have silly thoughts in your head. He loves us that much, please don't forget :))

1 John 4

19 We love because he first loved us.

No comments: