Statcounter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Hair Kind Of Red

Anybody can go to the hair saloon and have their hair dyed. Everyone can do it as long as you set aside some budget for your hair cos it surely gonna cost something. The other question is, THE COLOUR that you pick for your hair. I am quite an experimental person but I can't be too brave. I always like RED range. My hair has experimented a few kinds of RED. Red has a wide range, sometimes you can't even detect the difference at first glance.

This kind of Red is also a brave pick, although not the bravest so far. I remember 2 years ago I pick this kind of red that almost "barbie-doll like" because you could see this red in the dolls' hair.I mean, darn. I ended up going out using my cap. *LOLS. But when I asked my friend, "Do I look like an Alien?" She refused to say, Yes. She kept saying, "It looks nice bah" but some time later she mistakenly made the remark that "the kind of hair was a bit punky" (Yeah, and I know how to spell funky Hahahaha. What I mean is, Punk-like...Erks) No MORE that kind of RED!! Hahaahhaa

So this is finally the colour that is adored by many of my friends, even customers even relatives. My mom and my sister won't have much to say about my hair colour, just as long as they said once that my "Medusa hair looks good" - I'm fine with it. Hahahaha. (My Medusa Hair is what I used to call my curly hair cos when it gets too messy, I don't know if I look like I Medusa, but I feel like a Medusa. Hehehehe)

I can take a 100 of pics but it's not easy to get the picture that truly shows the real kind of red that my hair has now. This picture is almost Very Accurate. I am so sorry because the pic happened to be "Just Hair" so no matter if I was trying to smile cute at the camera, this snap ignored it. Darn it. I have to candid my own pictures at different angle and see if I get the colour right. I purposely make some part of the picture blur so you won't see the mess in my office...hehehehe.





Although I have received good comments about this colour, I never believe that Hair colour can be that much of your appearance. To me, it's about you and your own hair. If you feel good when you look at the mirror, that's enough. I'm just lucky the rest like it. Even if they don't, I will still like my hair. My hair is such a blessing. Just to have this hair to cover my head...Oh God, Thanks. Especially to have this thick hair, and now that it's waistlength, it's everything I ask for a hair...hehehe. Okay, shall I end this short post with something about hair, well, lets just use this. "Love your hair and your hair will love you." Thank you. *LOLS. Have fun everyone :))

No comments: