Statcounter

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Is 256 Losing Memory?



Hi all!


Thanks for checking out my blog everyday just to see if I post a new entry. Now you guys make me feel guilty for not writing. Hehe Recently, I get myself busy in Fb re-posting my older posts. I joined Fb in 2010 so I have like about 8 years accumulated memories to repost. Everyday I have like 13-14 memories posted on the same date from the previous years. That's quite a lot!

So what do I get so far? WHOA! My forgotten memories, of course!! Memories are treasure really, but before that, you MUST remember them! If you have a treasure box but you don't remember you have it, it would be useless, right? So I feel like I'm doing Treasure Hunt while I dig my older posts in Fb. Pictures, thoughts,  events, Oh Gosh, I forgot about them already! I kept saying, I forgot I have this! I forgot I posted this! 

Well, do you guys think that's normal? Hahaha. OR maybe I'm suffering from minor memory loss? No, seriously, I'm curious! In fact, earlier this year I did blog-scheming on this blog of mine, I actually forgotten so so many things. I got even so emotional when some memories hit me back. Darn, just what's wrong with me? Why it feels like I was gone to a different planet and just got back home to earth? Hahahaha

Then I remember I start consuming a pill for skin allergy for the past few months. One of the side effect is minor memory loss. But if I don't take the pill, I would have scars all over my skin because of the itchiness. The thing is, the itchiness keeps changing place. It will itch and disappear, but if I scratch too much it will leave scar. So is this the reason behind my memory loss? *thinking...thinkinggg

Okay, I'm giggling as I'm writing this. I mean, who doesn't forget things right? It could be that all of you are experiencing the same things (or could be worse than me...hehe). Lets just assume that we can only remember so much, so we have limited storage in our memory box. More and more new memories, we have to kick some  old ones go. So can we accept that explanation for now? Hehe

Anyway, I'm glad that I get the time to do this. I can't keep on saving old memories and never revisit them. They are meant to be revisited! and Reappreciated! And for all the people who have been there, and still here today, still appreciating my presence whether as Fb friend, or as just as a blogger, thank you so much. Especially those who are around since 2008 when I started this blog, and up to today, those you are friends with me in Fb and saw all my nonsense there and still bear with me, Oh gosh I owe you guys a thank you. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Treasure every moment, they are so so so priceless.  Last but not least, thank you Lord for this awesome life!

No comments: