Statcounter

Monday, August 25, 2014

When The Food Is On My Plate...

It's kinda funny for someone who can buy any foods she wants to eat, but she often orders foods that are not to you liking, but when your food comes, suddenly it's the foods that she wants. That's my sister. When she orders something, she always eats just a bit and let others eat the rest because It's not tasty or I can't finish it, she said. But when it's others who order the same food, suddenly she looks like she never saw the foods at all. Suddenly it's so yummy and she can't help but steal it. Hahahahha. I saw this many times, when she scoops my foods when when I am still eating them, then the next time going there, I have to remind her to order foods that might taste good, and not just the normal kind of foods that she orders. That's why when the eatery is good, she tells people that it isn't. Simply because she orders the wrong menu, and judging from how many times she looks at what I have on my plate, I knew it that she could have picked a better menu. But she's just stubborn thinking that "my taste is different than yours" but judging from how she looks at the foods on my plate everytime, I don't think so!! Hahahaha. That's my sister. Above all that, I love her so much. The best sister in the world. So blessed to have a sister like her. As much as I dislike it that she orders the wrong menu and victimize me for that, I think it's hilarious, and the only reason why I often find the way to critisize her is that, I'm just playing the "annoying lil sister". I guess I'm used to bla bla bla whenever she takes anything from me without me handing it to her. LOLS. My oh My. Now I'm reminded how luck I am to have a sister, and that I become closer to her again because of the times we spend eating out together after work...Hehe. 

Thank you God for the foods on our plates...:)) 

No comments: