Statcounter

Sunday, August 24, 2014

How Personal Is Your Fb Like?

It used to be very personal to me. When I click Like to any post or page, it means that I don't just like it, but I agree to every idea that the person is writing, that the post must at least inspire me, or entertainment me at some level, and my Fb likes mean that people can tell something about me from what post I click Like. Whoaa, I really did take it seriously back then, didn't I? Hahaha. Plus, clicking Fb like is not usual to me. I am very particular about what I click. Only a few times that I donated my click just to help a friend to promote a competition page, or just to say thank you to a friend who uploaded pics of foods because I requested her. Other than that, it must be very personal for me to click Like. Well, but that attitude won't do much to me in this social network, cos most people click Like to support each other, or to return the favour. Most won't do it to the inactive likers like me. This is truly understandable, and fair. Hehe.

But then, it becomes a problem to me when it comes to my work Fb networking. Since I don't click Like on people's post, people don't click Like on mine too. Likes are important when it comes to marketing. It gives the impression that you have a good network and that your reputation is good. But then, I can rest assured that the Fb Likes that I get so far are genuine. They know they won't get the same favour from me, but they still do it cos they really like certain posts or pictures. I appreciate it. But I must do something to boost my networking to promote the services that products that I offer, right? I am also not the Liker of people's page, despite how many invitation I get. I dislike the idea that I have to click pages that I have no interest of following, just for the sake of replying the page invitation. The same concept that I do with my page. I want people to like my page because they like my products. Not because they feel forced or because I invite them. I am officially a Passive Marketer. Hahaha. Same with my Instagram, my Twitter, I am just a backbencher who wait Followers to fall from the sky cos I won't simply follow people's account too. I deserve this punishment. Hahahaha. Ok kidding.

So, I'm glad that I finally found a way to break the shell of my poor marketing skill. Thanks to this friend of mine, who insisted on teaching me ways to make money online. Even that took a while for me to realize if "this is my thing", cos I don't want to make money using the ridiculous ways that some people do. I want it to be clear, realistic, and not too good to be true. But really, thanks to him! I found a way that people have been doing to increase their followers/likers. I saw it everywhere but I thought it was a scam. Until a friend who went through the site and told me how it works. I finally registered at the site, and I find it very very interesting!!

Through the site, I can get people to Like/Follow my social media accounts, but only IF I have points. The points I can only get from clicking Like to other people's accounts too. It will show me a bunch of Fb pages, and they all come with points. If I click Like to the page, I will get the point. So when I have points, my pages too will be available at the site for others to click Like/Follow. It's so interesting! The thrill is like playing some games that keep you excited, cos you can see the number of your points, will go up when you like, and will go down again when someone Like/Follow your accounts. You can include all your social networking accounts, and the most interesting thing is, you starts getting plenty of notifications!! That people are "rushing" into your list of followers. O-M-GEE!! Hahaha. Nice isn't it? I really like it. Imagine the Likes that I never get in years, I got only in less than an hour. And this isn't no crime. Cos it's not clones who Like/Follow, but it's real people who click. They want to get points too so they will click just about any account that appears on the site.

Question is, I have to say farewell to my old days when Fb Likes used to be personal. No more, no more! I totally violated my own principal, but I will stay stagnant and a non-mover if I don't accept changes. These Likes, tho they are just in numbers, give me new spirit to market my products more. They mean a lot, cos after all, I do deserve that kind of Likes, No, not because I'm good. But because if I have smaller Likes, they won't know how passionate I am in my job, and how efficient can I be, how good my skills are and the experiences that I have in dealing with different customers. They can't belittle me just because of lack of Likes on Fb, just because of my poor marketing skill. I mean, you have to give yourself credit for all your hardworks too, you deserve it. It's not an easy journey to me so no matter how weak I am, at least there's something that right that I've done. So guys, allow me to get all this blind Like/Follower okayyy... Hahaha. O ya. In case you're interested, go join this site!! And remember to prepare enough space for the pouring Likes and Followers that will come to page. Hahaha. Good luck!!

No comments: