Statcounter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why I Say I Have What They Say I Don’t - L.I.F.E


This is a post of Arguments. Arguments about trying to prove to those people who might say that “256 DOESN’T HAVE A LIFE.” *LOLS. eRKS! It’s not funny!! Ok, serious now! Heehehe.

Sometimes I try to compare with people. When I open Fb pages, I saw people are having fun. They have parties here and there, wearing nice hot clothes and makeover to make them presentable at the gathering they attended. I mean, the pics alone are enuff to show that they were having fun. I honestly say that I don’t have pics like that. I don’t wear fancy clothes with string and laces and daring makeover on my face; simply because I don’t do clubbing. I don’t have cool pictures posing with the nice green bottle of Carlsberg – because I don’t do alcohol. I don’t have pics of natural hangover on my face or any crazy poses that I might accidentally do while having fun. NO. I don’t do all that. So you know, these people could simply stone me to death with – 256, You have No Life. Erks..!!!

As a matter of fact, if this is what you guys call LIFE, I have many chances where people tried to BRING THAT LIFE to me by suggesting me to TRY that lifestyle that I never belong to. I mean, the door has been opened to me since schooldays. I have spent being away from home for so long, I’ve been to the town full of entertainments like KL, where I had freedom to do what I wanted. Until today when I am already in the working world, I have friends who keep inviting me to join them. I have customers who offer me afterwork activities that some of you might not resist if you were me. STILL, Here I am. Still “LIFELESS”. *LOLS.

My life isn’t as good as some people who have everything. My life is very moderate. Yes, I dedicate most of my time for work. You guys hear me saying things about work, from daytime to nitetime. I mean, garsh, 256’s life is made of nothing but works…And her neverending stupid theories about life, still unproven and overrated. Erks? (*LOLS) Hey! Don’t You Dare!~ Hahahahaha.

Look. I am not here denying anything. Maybe you guys are right about something when you say that I have no life. I’m sorry that you guys have to see it that way. I know my work is the main cause why my life is NULL. People’s general idea about those who have life is when they have fun. Why, how sure are you that I’m not having fun with my life? That’s the thing that made it so hard for me to agree because – My Work is MY PASSION. I have seen people who have no passions –they always complain about life being boring and all that. Gosh. Do you guys know that it’s VERY RARE that I complain about boredom? Do guys know that THIS PASSION that I have for my work – I would even do this job with or without income? But now I am getting payment for doing it? You understand what passion is? Passion is what makes you FIERY and excited to wake up in the morning and go to work. Passion is what makes you on the go that you are always restless. Passion is when you can fall many times but you care enough to get up and continue doing what you believe. YES, I HAVE THAT.

This passion that I have creates a wondrous world of possibilities for me. Matched with God-given gifts that allow me to use my passion to CREATE what I want. I am too busy enjoying THIS. It would be unfair for me to be doing what some of you been doing because I’m given ways to MAKE A LIFE and you have yours. I can’t have mine and have yours at the same time. It’s not fair. So as much as I want to stone myself with the stones carved with “You Have No Life”, I could not find a reason to do that because I AM HAPPY with this life I have. I don’t regret that I don’t accept invitations to be part of that lifestyle, NOT because I am NOT able to, but I CHOOSE NOT TO. I have chosen a lifestyle different from yours.

If you think I am less fun because I don’t go clubbing or meeting fun people everyday, meet me first and you’ll know. What I could be doing while they are busy partying is I READ and I ANALYZE people – and those who come to me for my unpaid partime work as a counselor or stress therapist – they helped me to BE IN YOUR LIFE, the kind of life that I could never be part of. I talked to many people that I thought I have been reborn for so many times because everytime they open their stories, I feel like walking in their shoes. My ability to listen and understand, with some compassion, curiosity and reliability, I thought I already learnt THOSE LIVES. Altho it’s nothing like the real thing, but seriously, I am realistic about my humanly capability to have 1 and only 1 life with this breath. Every path that we lead will have joys and tears and it doesn’t matter what life does to you, WHAT MATTERS IS YOU KNOW WHAT TO TAKE.

I AM NOT GREEDY so I take the maximum pleasure of being in this life that I am, doing what I like and to have the ability to give something back to others – you have no idea how delighted I am. Now you know how I see things, I don’t think you bother to stone me anymore. You know I am just stubborn. Every path we choose, we have a price to pay. I am paying slowly but it’s worth every penny.


I have seen people who are considered “BORING” to me since they have no passion to keep them excited, yet who am I to judge them. I’m sure God gives them something else that balances their lack of interest. I don’t believe that God is ever so cruel to some of us. Just that we are too humane to understand and see everything the way He does. We know what are our priorities and IT’S TIME to make THE LIFE that we want with all these “equipments” we have.

Colour life with good family bonds, friendship, relationship, crushes and life’s solved problems – I have all those too. I groom and do what I like with my hair too. I am also exploring possibilities with myself and doing new things that I consider in my zone. So how can you say I have no Life? Suddenly I hear a voice saying, “We never say that!!” I mean, OMG, you didn’t? Hahahahahaa. Our opinions about other people’s lives and how they do things with their lives – will not make our lives better and theirs worse. It’s just the state of mind. It’s better that we concentrate living our lives. Whatever we do, do the right thing. No rooms for regrets.

NOTE: To be fair, I will open myself to challenges. Your life isn’t bad at all, it looks like fun. I might pay “a visit” sooner or later, but do the same to my life, you’ll see that my life isn’t so bad after all. :)))

No comments: