Statcounter

Friday, May 22, 2020

A Mystery Game Well Played?


My virtual friends...

I have associated with many great people I have met virtually mainly in the chatrooms. Actually, some of you already know that this identity is made specially for the virtual world only because that "rule of separation" that I made because virtual world to me is different from real world. They are just two different things. Like water and oil. They can never blend.

Lets say I actually know you in real world. And we both go to the virtual world. I rather that you become someone else I don't know so we could chat as our virtual identities regardless who you are in real world. That's the concept. Cos I come to virtual world for A Different Experience so I don't expect to still be talking to identities already known to be in real world. Because it will kill the thrill of the whole thing. For the record, I first came to mIRC when I was in my final year Uni, because I wanted to run from my messed up reality. I was really stressed out with my life that time. So going to virtual world was as an escapade. You get it now how I started the whole concept?

So to cut the story short, after many years and when the blog was created back in 2008, I was already surrounded by my virtual friends and they were the ones who made my blog known and known only to them cos my blog is not known to my real life people. So I already made it clear I've been following the rule since day one. But it wasn't so easy when the more time I spent online, the more good people that I met. Sometimes I wonder if they were just as good in real world and how good if they were. They might be a good addition to my real buddies. Yeah but then I don't feel like breaking my rules. If you become my real life buddy, and you read my blog, I lost my anonymity. One stupid rule is broken, but the question is do I still want to continue writing?

But then the world is getting older, so are we. What's with all these rules, right? Actually there will come a time when the puzzle is solved. So far I played a worthy game of mystery, don't you think? I mean, tho it was plotless, it was unplanned, STILL...sometimes I feel like I am a good mastermind like I have drafted everytime from day one judging from the curiosity that I have raised. So much that some would go extra mild just to solve it. Some even used cheatcodes! What else. I look back and wonder, What have I done?

Can I not be made a victim to my own puzzle? I mean maybe you don't get it. I didn't plot to play mysterious like this. I didn't attempt to create an image that doesn't exists, so the curious people can look up to me like I'm someone I'm not. It's not true. It's not like I'm tryna create a Perfect image in your mind that 256 is such a perfection, that's why it pays to go extra mild just to uncover her. That is not fair to me. 

I tell you what. Some time along the years, I did feel like I just want to change my own rule like lets just do it differently. Lets destroy this virtual vs real world shi**y rule or maybe just destroy this online identity altogether. Lets all go to the real world instead. Yeah I almost had that idea but maybe suddenly I noticed that it wasn't a good exit cos people made me think that I have a made a benchmark of expectation that I must fulfill to make them wait that long. Hahahahahaha.

Will continue this post some other time. I have more to say. Take care for now!

No comments: