Statcounter

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Welcome, Twenty Twenty One


It's the 20th of Twenty Twenty One. So how's everyone doing? Good? Well, thank God we are still here! It's still not too late for me to do some flashback of 2020. How we could just let 2020 go without a proper goodbye, right? You may be 18 days away but No, I will still give you the red carpet towards that door. You are not that far yet. You can still see me.

2020 has been really a fantastic year for me, guys. I don't know how to say this differently cos I've said it so many times but I'm gonna say it again. Although we were struck by C19, but I remember "The Struggles" to still enjoy every bit of life, with the sickness that hit me, how every steps I made became even more meaningful. I remember how uncertain I was with my conditions that I had to stay alert all the time but I was so strong to fight it. I WANTED TO LIVE happily and I claimed my happiness in a way more than I usually did when I was healthy. Until the end of the 2020, I could happily admit that my mission was accomplished. I could never forget 2020 and all its glory. 

Well now, Welcome Twenty Twenty One. You already know that you might not have that burden as heavy as Twenty Twenty but a lot of us put hopes on your shoulder although we are more realistic now with the still ongoing C19 pandemic around the world. I don't know yet, but I don't think I will make an exception for you, not sure if that makes you happy or not. I will make you beat Twenty Twenty. I WILL. Now with MCO 2.0 in progress and I'm off from office for 6 days now, I should have already recharged and hibernated enough to get my visions clearer how to sail my ship from here. 

Guess what, it looks darn intriguing from here. I can't wait to find out. I can't wait to make it happen. I can't wait to MAKE YOU GREAT. Lets do this together, shall we?

Have a blessed Twenty Twenty One my dear readers :)

No comments: