Statcounter

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Conscience, The 7th Year! Never Retire, You Bloggers!


Hi peeps. Thanks for still checking out from time to time. Hope it's not too late to wish Happy New Year to you all, my dear readers. I read some of your comments, and I'm surprised that some of the topics I wrote actually did help some of you on a few issues. I may not reply to the comments yet but I read them. Thanks a lot and hope to see you more often, yeah, you may read silently but do keep my blog close to your heart. Hehe.

Guess what? My blog is turning 7 this year. 7, my favourite single number ( my fav 3-number you already know what...haha. Clue: My nick!) And I'm still around watching my blog closely, despite not having to update it frequently. Again and again I'm so thankful that I went blogging-crazee on the first year of blogging that I blogged everyday!! It was fun doing it when I was still so fired up and excited about having a place where I could write and share! Despite all this, if you notice, sometimes I write something with the thought that I am the only one who is gonna read that. Just when you wished I was more thoughtful, more watchful with my words - aha, those were the posts I totally sunk in my own world. Shame on me yeah...hahahaha

I notice that a lot of my blogger friends are not anymore actively writing their blogs. Some of them have actually announced their retirement from blogging world. It made me wonder, why would anyone actually "retire" from blogging? I mean, is blogging a task you do out of force? Or a painful season you must endure that you can't wait to walk out from it? My oh my, that's not the case, is it? To me, you do not have to announce retirement from blogging unless you gonna leave internet forever, which I don't think you would. It's just like a hobby that you can always go to, since it only requires you to type and not more physical than that. It won't hurt your muscles, I swear. Hahaha. So, why retire? Just take a break and feel free to come back. 

If you ask me, I am still in love with my babyblog My Conscience, cos I can never possibly say goodbye to writing as long as I am still alive, and still have these two marvellous hands to help me do it. Let me wish something for that matter. I wish that I will blog more this year, no matter how busy I am, I want to write more! Lets see if I can make it happen or not. Hehe. Thanks guys. Bear with me.

Love,
256 

No comments: