Statcounter

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Where All The Prayers Go...

I remember when my mom told us that she had a little accident at the bathroom, where she slipped and just fell flat on the ground. The moment we heard it, we got a little panic and worried cos she could get hurt from that. Surprisingly, we didn't even notice that she got such accidental fall judging from how well she was. Then she said this, "Luckily that God sent the angels to guard me so I did not get hurt". Then  I recall my mom having this little altar at the corner of the house where she prays everyday. Becoming a Christian only at 40s, she's still a toddler in faith, as many would refer it. But her praying habit certainly make her a long way more matured than some of us. Even me myself.

Then I recall how our house almost got broken into more than  2 years ago, because of our own carelessness. How the guy, managed to open the grill of the front door, and Almost opened the door that could get him in. With my mom and sister sleeping at the living room, imagine how close we were to danger. Just that, the guy didn't manage to open the door because the lock was a  bit malfunction; which needs some skill to open it. So maybe he got discouraged thinking that he got the wrong key, so he left the house, taking the keys with him, and left his slippers and stole my brother's sneakers. After the incident, we were busy blaming each other, and even Thankful to the malfunction lock, thinking that WE WERE JUST LUCKY to be saved by it. "Then something suddenly hit me. Don't you guys think we should be thankful that we are safe? This place is protected. Don't you guys think about that? It's in OUR PRAYERS!"

Guys, we have been praying for safety and protection EVERYDAY. To where do you think the prayers go? Why keep thinking that it's your own luck that saved you from mishap, when you should remember EVERY WORDS OF YOUR PRAYERS ARE HEARD - AND THEN  ANSWERED. 

GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS. 

So when you get what you ask for, first, say your thankfulness to HIM. He's listening to us, guys. He really does. Thank you God. Thank you. Always keep us under your protection. Amen.

PRAYERS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE. NEVER GIVE UP ON PRAYING. PRAY HARDER. HE LISTENS TO EVERY WORDS...:))

No comments: