Statcounter

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Then This Faith Must Continue...



One obstacle after another. Is it possible to keep the faith? Sometimes, it’s just bearable and within your control, but there shall come a time when you are tested to your very limit, whether it’s ur fault or you are just a victim of misfortune. You turn to God humbly in prayer, asking for mercy and guidance, and you find yourself waiting in vain. Still, you refuse to turn your back as what you easily did  the previous years. You have vowed to start living in faith, instead of fear, Yes, you have to show extra durab ility and strength. Especially when u remember all the times when God helped you out during your times of troubles.  U remind yourself how sinful it would be to STILL DOUBT in Him. But then, what if your current difficulty just turns to a dead end? That if it delays another day without solution, it gonna land you in a massive trouble? Do you imagine feeling so tired and dread when you start putting your hands together again in prayer? Would you feel in vain and alone? That all your prayers are not heard?


Then what’s next?


Give up in your faith? Turn a rebel on God? Get mad at Him with ur silent whisper? Just like all the times when you were defeated before? So what about all the prayers and thankfulness and grateful tears that you have shed before? What about your vow to live in Faith? Would you undo all that and start again from zero next time?


These are the issues been playing in my mind when I myself are facing some serious difficulties in life. It’s almost normal. I even had 2 years of bad luck in my life, which I have survived. But looks like troubles wont leave us alone, right? If I give up on my faith, who do I have to turn to for help? Do I have a second God, someone who has a proven track record that He could perform miracles in my life? What, I better not talk about the Devil. Is the Devil anything close to God? In fact, he might be the reasons that I have all the silly thoughts in my head. So, I ask myself, if I have a better God to turn to, maybe it’s only logic that I’m considering. But I DON’T. He’s the Only God that is there since before I was born. 


THEN THIS FAITH MUST CONTINUE. 



Philippians 4:6-8
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shallom miss 256 :)

Wow~!! jauh d sudut hati tersangat menderita dan sakit... terkapai2 mencari Dia utk mau terus merasakan kehadirannya... setiap manusia dan saya sendiri perna merasakan keadaan seperti ini... sehinggakan marah kepeadaNya, benci kepadaNya dan merungut kepadaNya...

Tapi ingat ya Tuhan tidak perna tutup mata.... dia dtg seperti pencuri.... apa dia ckp tu
I am the way , the truth dan the life...

bisuk, lusa beberapa jam dr skrg kita belum tau lg apa belaku... Bersiap sedia... hehe