Statcounter

Friday, October 3, 2008

WELCOME TO MY CONSCIENCE!

As some of you know, I am opening this new blog to start working on my personal mission. To share with the world my ideas and thoughts. This blog will main record my views, ideas and philosophies that come right from my mind. Life is a beautiful thing. The biggest asset, the MIND is what makes us ourselves. It’s such a waste to just let things go without giving much thoughts; without knowing that if only we give it some space in our mind, it could be something that we treasure; for the rest of our lives. INSPIRATION is such a big word to me, and I get inspired by EVERYTHING around me because to me, NOTHING is that worth neglected unless it is us who decide so. So here I am to pour out just a little token that comes from my mind. I love writing and I wish that this blog is a little way for me to express myself; and I do it for my own pleasure. If anything that anybody could take from my writing, I wish it to be anything good, anything insprational. I hope you will enjoy my blog, as much as I do :)

No comments: