Statcounter

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Girl Talk: “The Spot LightS

“This is a bit funny but I have a funny confession to make. Honestly speaking, my spotlights are extraordinarily small. You could not believe it yourself if you know how small mine are. It’s like, they are not even there!!”

I hold my laugh because this conversation sounded a bit too much even between closefriends, not to mention new friends like she and I are.

“Sometimes I feel jealous too when I saw the ladies who have big spotlights, but still, I feel grateful with what I have. At least I won’t have to worry about sagged spotlights, unlike the ladies with bigger ones. I tell ya, these spotlights of mine won’t even get to sag cos they are just soooo small!!”

Then I giggled and said, “Oh okay, it’s good that you find the way to like what you have.”

Then suddenly 2 girls passed by. This lady friend did it again.

“Look at the other girl with the smaller frame. How come she’s so skinny yet look at her spotlights. They are much bigger than mine. Her body looks a bit ridiculous with that kind of spotlight size. But the guys might think that’s sexy”

Then I looked at the lady she mentioned. I think she was looking great with such a small frame and height, and still look curvy. The dressing made the bust came visible. It’s just a normal view to me. But this lady friend of mine with such a funny character, was using her creativity to see things a bit more interesting. She could go on and on commenting about the body parts spontaneously. That’s too big, that’s too small. Whoaa!! This lady must have been spending a lot of time looking at other ladies’ body contour. *Lols.

Then she spoke about another friend of ours. She’s much skinner than her, but according to her, “Yes, she’s so skinny but even her spotlights are much bigger than mine.”

She complained and complained about how big others spotlights are, and always ended it with

“Still I feel so grateful with this small spotlights I’m blessed with.”

(Luckily, she never actually tried to get closer to me or anywhere nearer my spotlights directly in this conversation. Hahahahahahaahhahahaha)

Then she mumbled and mumbled like neverending. She this, she that. Her spotlights this, her spotlights that. I was amazed that someone could sound so obsessed with Spotlights. *Lols.

Then I remember she finally said this, “Why her badan is so kecil and then her spotlights are big? It shouldn’t be so, right? And look at me??? My badan is so besar and then my spotlights are SMALL!!! BUDUHHH BETULLLLLLLLL!!!

(Hahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhaa) It was when I burst laughing like there’s tomorrow. She finally said it!!! She was trying to hide how upset she was with her spotlight size and she wasted my time listening to “I’m grateful for what I have” when her mind was saying otherwise. I knew it and I was just waiting for the time that she would admit that. And it all came out like so fast and it suddenly went out. It’s like, “Ooppss…I did not just say that.”

It was tickling me to the bones. She blushed when she realized that I was listening to every words that came out from her mouth, yeahh, eventhough I have better things to discuss about other than trying to make myself feel good about my Own spotlights by condemning others’ spotlights.

Last2, I said this to her, “Be thankful that you even have one ba!! Doiiii dogooo!”

Yes people, it can get as ridiculous as that as we ladies go about comparing the Womanly Asset. The spotlights always become the victim of talkabouts because they make woman’s body so special and unique. It’s the spotlights that contribute most to the curvy look of a woman’s body. Yeah, other than the hips. But wait, before that friend of mine enters another session of “The Hips Forum” I should warn her, “Okay Okay, I get it. Your hips are Not all that but you still love them, don’t you?” Hahahahahahaha

Ladies, I think we better mean it. I think it’s the best thing to do. We appreciate what we have. Bigger or smaller, if they don’t make you too happy, at least you can do something to improve the appearance. I understand how much pressure to see other ladies who are so blessed with well-built body and we have to work hard to even superficially look as good. To me, being a woman and to have those feminine elements is already something to be grateful for. Because I know I may not be that lucky compared to those who are luckier, but I saw a lot of ladies out there who just “Forget It” because they just quit trying to fix their imperfections. I think this topic will not go anywhere because there will always be personal insecurities and dissatisfaction about our own defects so let’s just be rational about this whole idea.

Let’s not focus on what we don’t have, but focus and tap on What We Have.

As far as our Spotlights are concerned, to have them HEALTHY is already a blessing so let’s not lose touch of what’s more important, ok ladies? :)

We are all special in our own way and the Spotlight size is no way close to define “that speciality” in the most accurate meaning.

Wow, isn’t it wonderful to be a woman?

*giggles.

1 comment:

ulal said...

uinaaa jan lampau basar tu watt sputlait tau!! buli bikin buta mata mamandang tu!!! wakwkkakwkakkwka